torsdag 19. juni 2008

JIPPI!!

Okay... Since I'm going to England in... let's see... 72 days I figured I would need some practise^^ Therefore the blog has turned ENGLISH!!! WOHO!!! There will of course be some Norwegian littering the language, but hey! We can't all be perfect!^^
As I'm writing this, I'm sitting on my room and it's 07.25 am local time. at 09.00 am my last day at school in Norway before leaving for Norfolk starts, and I haven't slept since 11.00 am yesterday^^ I'm a bit... tired, as you would imagine, but disturbingly non-sleepy. If I lay down, I'd be dreaming befor you could find something to poke me with, but I'm not feeling sleepy at all.^^

Saturday me and my family are leaving Norway to spend a whole week in Barcelona. I would rather have gone with my band to Oslo, and gone to a festival where several of my favourite bands are playing, but now I'm looking forward to it. The only thing bothering me is the heat. I'm a person who prefers black clothes... and in sunny Barcelona, that ain't a good thing. 'Cause one thing I can't stand is heat. But I'll guess I'll survive a week there^^

Will most likely be posting more stuff before saturday, so wtyt;)

Ingen kommentarer: