lørdag 18. oktober 2008

hihi^^

When you move to a new country, there's no telling what can happen^^ I have actually got a job in the weekends now (Yes, I now it's to do with horses, but it's paid DAMN YOU!) and I have pierced my second eyebrow. I'm crossing my fingers that this will actually stay there so that I won't have a scar on both sides:p
Now it's saturday, that is to say a weekend, which means I would normally be asleep seeing it's only 11.48 am, but I'm well awake and clean after taking a shower when I got home from work (which means mucking stables and filling hay nets). This I just wrote to show how... changed I am:p I'm sort of going from a G-person (B-person doesn't quite cover me:p) to an A-person:p
And, it being saturday, it's only 6 days (counting today since it's so early:p (I have to repeat it:P)) till I'm coming home^^ Thursday I'm landing in Trondheim and I can't wait to see people again!
HUGS AND KISSES!!!:p

3 kommentarer:

stiaje sa...

Oi! E det så snart! Hjelp somæ glæde mæ :D

The Appletosser sa...

ME TOOOOOO:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

cslet sa...

FLOTTERS:D Å NO E DU HEEER:D Snakkes i morra; p