søndag 9. november 2008

Back in England

Well... then I'm back in England, land of the egg and bacon. I'm pretty happy here, but DAMN how I miss Norway! I'm really looking forward to Christmas and can't wait to see my friends, family and dog:p
Now I'm sitting in my room, chillin'. I've just taken a shower to get the horse-smell off me. I've worked in the stable all morning (and yesterday morning) and I feel pretty beaten up:p Yesterday I even got to ride one of the horses. His name's Frank and he's HUGE!! He's also very strong and quite lively. Deckie, the horse Fleur rode, was trotting almost all the time, and mostly sideways, so I guess I can't complain. I got a few metres of canter because Frank thought trotting was boring and I can't say I didn't enjoy it without lying^^
Talk to you later!!

39 days left;)

Ingen kommentarer: