søndag 30. november 2008

1. sunday of Advent

Today it's the first sunday in Advent (or whatever it's called in English)
And now we're closing in on Christmas! today it's 25 days left and I'll have to add another count down on the bottom of this post:p I really can't wait 'til Christmas!! I've added a Christmas photo too:p I'm sorry that it's not a cozy one, but this is tradition, damn it! I've used this photo every Christmas for the las two or three years:p I love it:p
Yesterday I went shopping. Not any kind of shopping; Christmas-shopping. Or that was the intention:p Me and Eli ended up eating food and shopping mostly for ourselves:p Of course we got some presents, but I'll have to go back and shop more this week:p
What I've discovered, to my horror, is that there is no christmas calendar on the tv here:s Lucky for me, I forsaw this, and got "the Julekalender":p I can't wait to watch the first episode tomorrow!! I was really close to breaking down and watching it yesterday, but I pulled myself together and stayed strong!
Now there is only three weeks left before the holidays, but lucky me, have to catch my plane the day before and will miss both of the days. AND if that wasn't enough! My brother is coming over from Norway and we're going to Belfast the sunday before and we'll stay there 'til tuesday! that means I'll only be at school that wednesday, and wednesday is my short day!! HAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! CAN'T WAIT!!:p

18 days left!

25 days left!!

1 kommentar:

Therese sa...

æ årskitj å læs engeeeelsk!!! D: Merde... ka me å oversett hele profilen for oss som læs blogg som et alternativ te læksa når vi itj har nå årsk t å gjør nå? :D mulig dt for dt meste e mæ som befinnj sæ innjen denj kttegori'n... mn... D: <3