mandag 1. desember 2008

1.desember


PINCH PUNCH FIRST OF THE MONTH!! NO RETURNS!!! HAH!
Yes, then we have finally entered the last month of the year, I'm already acting like a child, looking forwards to Christmas Eve with the eagerness of a tipsy squirrel. My santa hat has been put on my head and my signature on my mails have changed.
Today I will have to posts, on pre- and one post The Julekalender:p This is, as I hope you are able to guess or at least count using your countingabilities, calculator or fingers, is pre-The Julekalender. This is the post where I am tormenting myself into leaving The Julekalender-folder unopened. And this is true pain, I tell you:p
Even though EVERYBODY should know this, unless you're teit and not Norwegian, this is a TV Christmas Calender. There is one episode every day from the first of Desember 'til the twenty fourth. The Julekalender contains the Travellin' Strawberries playing three nisser, a man, a weird thing and a lady. they're sent out by the chief nisse, Gammel Nok, to get the only key to the playdåse that keeps him alive. They're sent to Trøndelag where they live in a cave and have to watch out for the evil Nåsså, who moves in with a potato farmer called Olav Sand and his wife, Gjertrud. In addition to Tore Johansen (Gjertrud Sand and Hansi), Ivar Gatseth (Olaf Sand and Gynter) and Erling Mylius (Benny Jensen and Fritz), there are three more actors involved in the Norwegian prduction. Arve Opsahl is Gammel Nok, Lasse Kolstad is the Narrator and Hans-Gunnar Skarstein is the newsreader.
The Norwegian version is as good as a complete copy of the Danish version made by De Nattergale. The biggest difference is the language. In the Julekalender (by the Travellin' Strawberries) the Language between the potato farmer and his wife is trøndersk. Between the nisser, it is Norwenglish (or Norsk-English, if that's easier to understand:p). This language is hard to believe for those who do not understand Norwegian and English:p Full understanding of the languages is not needed as it is a mixture between the two, but you should posses a pretty good knowledge and vocabulary.
Weeeeell... there I've knocked about half an hour down just writing this and now I'm going to find a picture to add with this post... there we are... now I have to add it... There... we... are... And now I just have to wait a bit longer before I watch the first episode... GAH!! I HATE WAITING!!!

17 days left

24 days left

Ingen kommentarer: