mandag 1. desember 2008

1.desember (2):p

D e bærre lækkert^^
Then it's time for the post-The Julekalender post:p I doubt that this will end up as long as the last one, but we'll see:p I just have to say that last post is probably the longest I've ever written. It was ridiculously long! so I'll do my best to make this one shorter!:p Because it's a good few years since The Julekalender was on TV last time, I can't remember anything from it. That doesn't bother me at all:p Everything is new, exciting and FUNNY!!! I love it!! I just have to say that if the afterlife is real, somebody have to pack a dvd with The Julekalender when I die:p and when I come to think about it... pack down a dvd with Askepott too! and some melkesjokolade:p and if they don't have those where I'm going; a TV, some power and a dvd-player:p
Since I really want a cup of tea right now, this will have to do:p
TALK TO YOU LATER GUYS!!
and I'm REALLY, REALLY sorry I misspelled Nåså in the last post, but that's what happen when you use Wikipedia to refresh your memory:p

17 days left

24 days left

1 kommentar:

stiaje sa...

WHAOW! Så vanskelig å trykke edit liksom..